Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh Dreary Monday

Today is such a dreary day, but at the same time, it's been crazy! My power was out this morning and God woke me with thunder, just in time to be late for work. Putting your make-up on by candle light can be quite an experience. There is a fine line there of making myself look presentable without looking like a streetwalker! I think I did okay though. Back before electricity, how did women put their make-up on? Did they even wear make-up? I wish I didn't have to wear make-up. That would be awesome.
So, it's still raining just as hard as it was when I woke up and we are under a Flash Flood Watch. I don't need these added issues. I already have an extremely busy week this week. The last thing I need is for it to flood.
There's not a whole lot to say today, except that I really need to go home for lunch and let the dogs out and I have to teach CERT tonight. Maybe that will uplift my spirits!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment